FREE, RACE-approved webinar
Presented by Stacee Santi, DVM, Founder and CEO of Vet2Pet, and Crista Wallis, DVM, Telemedicine Coach
Step aside, Dr. Google! Your “license” has been yanked and we’re taking back the title as the only knowledgeable veterinarian to turn to. Become the trusted information source for all your clients’ pet-care questions by ramping up your client education game.
Does the phrase, “Well, I read it on Google…,” make you want to bash your clients over the head with your hard-earned diploma? If so, we’ve got just the webinar for you! We share five ways that will make your clients forget all about the incredible Dr. Google—or their coworker’s cousin’s hair stylist who “knows a lot about animals”—and turn only to you as their trusted pet-care information source.
In this 30-minute, RACE-approved virtual session, you’ll learn ways to draw your clients away from the shiny lure of Dr. Google and back to a credible source—you. After this session, you'll be able to:
• Use push notifications to highlight monthly wellness and prevention topics
• Build up your video library with how-to demonstrations and disease-process explanations
• Improve your templates for your client education handouts
• Create a survey to ask clients what they really want to know about their pet’s care
• Set up loyalty stamps for clients who take advantage of parasite prevention products and testing