Changing the Mindset on Equipment Lifecycle Management, Vendor Due Diligence, and Security Counsel as a Service
Most IT departments are now heavily involved with vendor evaluations and lifecycle management of security equipment. Join us to learn more about how this mindset is changing and vendor due diligence is more important than ever.
• How to ensure all of your vendors have an appropriate level of protection
• Tips for the development of a 5-year video, access control, and alarm system lifecycle replacement strategy
• Development of security risk criteria and ratings for branch, administrative, and technology facilities
• Developing a true partnership with your vendors, rather than just a “buzzword”
• Ways to optimize an annual preventative maintenance service for security systems, safes, vaults, drive-up, and safe deposit
• The Transition to treating your security equipment as technology
• Plus, learn about Security Counsel as a Service! Great for community FI’s that don’t have the resources for a National security expert.