In a market where demand volatility has accelerated, businesses are frequently challenged by inefficient communication with their extended supply chain partners, including contract packing and contract manufacturing partners. This hampers the brand’s ability to respond quickly to sudden changes in customer demands.
In this webinar, our expert panel will discuss the obstacles that can hamper true collaboration such as inefficient communication, legacy technology and rigid infrastructures, and a lack of data visibility. We will explore the vision for ideal collaboration, how this can help drive sustainability initiatives forwards and which strategies and enabling technologies can help achieve greater agility and responsiveness in the external supply chain.
Discussion topics include:
● How to assess inefficiencies in communication and materials/inventory distribution across your external supply chain to increase the value generated from your partnerships to your customer.
● How to evolve external supply chains to limit bottlenecks and increase operational flexibility for sustainable growth in a volatile, unpredictable market.
● How to combine your core business values and goals with technology-focused strategies, to create a more agile and resilient supply chain ecosystem.
Expert speaker line-up:
• Miguel Ortega Otero, Head of Customer Collaboration & Supply Chain, Danone
• Bishen Morgan, Sustainability & Procurement Director Europe, Anheuser-Busch InBev
• Josephine Coombe, Managing Director Europe, Nulogy
• Paddy Le Count, Project Director, Reuters Events (Moderator)