The $900 billion federal stimulus law enacted in late December includes $284 billion for first and second Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans and a simpler one-page loan forgiveness application form. As part of SEMA Virtual Education, SEMA members are invited to learn more about the new law during a webinar on Tuesday, January 19, at 10:00 am (PST).
Presented by national columnist and CPA Gene Marks, the webinar will focus on the new stimulus law and other big changes that impact your business.
• There is another round of PPP, but are you eligible?
• If you have an existing PPP loan, can you request an increase?
• Forgiveness of PPP loans was made a lot easier.
• Why Certain SBA Loans just became much more attractive.
• The Employee Retention Tax Credit has been expanded.
• and much more!