The need for quality broadband everywhere has never been more important. This need requires an all hands on deck approach, as there are still vast territories across the country that are underserved, if they are served at all. Partnership is playing a critical role in meeting this need, as like-minded organizations all across the country are coming together to build better broadband.
Join Telecompetitor, Corning, TWN Communications, and Heartland REMC for an insightful look into the power of partnership for helping build better community broadband. This roundtable panel discussion will explore best practices and lessons learned for community broadband partnerships that look to leverage the best core competencies of all involved.
Key Discussion Items Will Include:
- Strategies for identifying great partners
- Overcoming obstacles for building community broadband
- Key lessons learned and best practices for community broadband partnerships
Who Should Attend
- CEOs/General Managers
- Operations Management and Staff
- Community and Economic Development Leads
- Community Stakeholders
Register today by filling out the form.