Most security and technology leaders recognise that scanning for vulnerabilities should be part of a security program. Deciding on when to run a vulnerability scan is only the start of many considerations. The scope of scanning in your environment, scanning exclusions, the frequency of scanning, and a focus on result validation, prioritisation and remediation of results all need to be carefully considered.
The growing threats to critical infrastructure and the challenges of testing these systems requires careful deliberation and planning.
Register for this Solution Spotlight to discover:
* Top concerns of Critical Infrastructure Operators on their OT assets
* Insights to better understand best vulnerability management practices
* The nuances of running vulnerability management for critical infrastructure
* Risk mitigation strategies that protect critical infrastructure from cyber incidents
* Recommendations on building a robust VM program to simplify security and compliance requirements
Hosted by Phil Siefert (CyberCX Director Strategic Alliances and Partnerships), join us for a wide-ranging discussion on vulnerability management for critical infrastructure with Mark Hofman (CyberCX Chief Technology Officer), Marty Edwards (Tenable VP Operational Technology Security), and Jeffrey Bowler (Tenable Security Engineer).