End customer expectations are on the rise, thanks to companies like Amazon, Netflix, and Uber. These companies deliver an on-demand, feature rich experience that impacts the overall marketplace. It’s changing the culture, with customer experience implications for everyone, broadband service providers included.
Is your broadband operation ready? Join Telecompetitor and CHR Solutions for a provocative discussion about the need for broadband providers to embrace this shift and provide the experience that meets customers where they are. Business as usual, this is not.
Webinar Session 1 – November 19, 2020: Defining the Experience
In this first webinar, we’ll outline the possibilities for service providers as they look to operate in this on-demand, feature-rich experience that ends customers are now coming to expect. We’ll have a lively discussion about implications for the broadband industry.
Webinar Session 2 – December 3, 2020: Delivering the Experience
In the second webinar, we’ll outline and discuss the technologies and strategies service providers can embrace to help deliver the experiences customers are coming to expect in today’s marketplace.
Attending both sessions will help you understand
· The impact that major companies like Amazon and Netflix are having on expectations from end customers
· The implications for broadband providers from these raised expectations
· The context for the broadband industry
· The technologies and strategies that can help broadband providers raise the bar and meet the challenge
Who Should Attend
· Customer Service/Experience Leaders
· Network Operations Staff
· Sales and Marketing Leadership