What You Will Learn:
With the majority of physical retail shut down in China, online commerce is more important than ever. While the major marketplaces may be offering incentives and support for brands, it is risky to rely on a single channel for all sales.
In this webinar, we will share why brands should be buckling down on brand-owned e-commerce channels such as an e-commerce mini programs.
For brands that have yet to open a mini program store, you will learn:
- Why Tencent recently announced an accelerated approval process for businesses to launch mini programs and what it means for you
- Best practices for creating commerce mini programs
For brands that already have a mini program store, you will learn:
- Why you should make this store a priority during this period
- How to optimize you mini program and Official Account to organically increase traffic, drive conversion, and increase repurchase rates
- Ways to personalize the mini program ecommerce experience
- How to use connected data to increase revenue
Who Should Attend:
Business leaders wanting to learn how to recoup losses during this time period through doubling down on their WeChat commerce presence