This free online webinar is pack-full of information specifically for those who wonder about business ownership as a new career path and for aspiring entrepreneurs who are:
- Burned-out on corporate work and want to strategize an escape for now, or later.
- Retired and looking for a new active or semi-active chapter in their life.
- Searching for a new source of income via an absentee business while keeping their day job.
- Veteran returning to civilian life, exploring options.
- Those prioritizing time to care for family and need flexibility.
- Graduate who wants to learn business ownership as a career.
What we will discuss:
1) How to be clear on your strengths to leverage them for success.
2) How to be clear on your goals to identify the best business for these goals.
3) How to choose the business format where you will thrive the most.
4) How to find funding to start a business including paying yourself during ramp-up.
This one hour could be a paradigm shift that changes your entire life. Join us!
Patricia Bottero St-Jean is an International Business Advisor and Speaker with over three decades of experience in the sector of small to midsize enterprise (SME) ownership. A native France, Bottero St-Jean began her entrepreneurial journey 34 years ago when she immigrated to the US to start a business which she grew over 25 years while creating jobs for a team of 50. Today, Bottero is also founder of OPEN FOR BUSINESS, LLC a consulting practice that provides services, workshops, and webinars for individuals who are exploring business ownership and for owners who wish to expand their enterprise. She advises her clients who are Americans, and foreign investors seeking an E2 visa, with business research, business plans, and executive coaching. Her educational background includes a BA in Political Economy – International Area Studies from the University of California, Berkeley and an MBA on Global Innovation from The California State University.