Climate Bonds Sovereign Green, Social & Sustainability (GSS) bond report discusses the results of our recent survey of perspectives from 19 Sovereign issuers. The report highlights numerous benefits and the positive impact that sovereign nations can have as they come to market with their GSS bonds.
Join our webinar as our expert guest speakers share the experience of issuing GSS sovereign bonds.
The panel will offer insights into the processes and experiences of issuing sovereign GSS from state finance officials.
The Climate Bonds report found the benefits varied from catalyzing and enhancing local markets, amplifying transparency, increased investor participation, pricing benefits, and collaboration.
▶️ Webinar details:
28th Jan 2021, Thursday
11:00 London / 12:00 Paris / 13:00 Cairo
- Elvira Eurlings, Director
DSTA, The Netherlands
- Zoltan Kurali, Chief Executive Officer
Government Debt Management Agency of Hungary
- Jonathan Drew, Managing Director, ESG Solutions, Global Banking, HSBC
- Alexandre Vincent, Green Bonds Manager, Agence France Tresor
- Manuel Adamini, Senior Advisor, Climate Bonds Initiative
- Caroline Harrison, Senior Research Analyst, Climate Bonds Initiative
By registering to attend this webinar, you accept the terms of Climate Bonds Initiative and Zoom's Privacy Policies (https://zoom.us/privacy)
This is a password-protected webinar. The password will be in the invitation that goes to your email when you subscribe to this event.