Every business has a core engine that drives its momentum and business success. This webinar explores the concept of your company’s Flywheel that was introduced by Jim Collin’s in Good to Great and then expanded on in his monograph Turning the Flywheel. Getting this right and drive business sustained business success. Getting it wrong can be frustrating and make growing your business a grind. Find out how to identify and leverage your flywheel to scale your company faster and easier.
What you’ll learn:
- Why knowing your flywheel is important to your business
- Several examples of successful businesses and their flywheels
- The steps for mapping out your business flywheel
- How you can use your flywheel to make better business decisions
- Accelerating your flywheel to grow your business faster