STIR/SHAKEN - The regulators are demanding its implementation. Service providers are planning their deployments. Enterprises are wondering how it will effect their call answer rates.
Our latest How-To Implement STIR-SHAKEN webinar generated no less than 137 questions! Together with STIR-SHAKEN questions we've received over the last year, we've put together a list of the Top 10 most Frequently Asked Questions.
1) What has the FCC & CRTC demanded to be done?
2) How will STIR/SHAKEN stop illegal robocalling?
3) What will happen with legal robocalling? (School closings, reverse 911…)
4) How will inbound international calls be handled?
5) What is the impact on call traffic with STIR/SHAKEN?
6) How will the verification status be communicated to the called party?
7) Will legacy TDM networks be able to generate/verify identity tokens?
8) What will wholesale operators have to do?
9) Who is going to play the role of CA & PA in the US and Canada?
10) Is there a product today that service providers can implement to generate/verify identity tokens?
11) (Bonus Question) Did John Oliver really start robocalling the FCC chairman’s office every 90 minutes?
Join us Tuesday, April 2nd at 2:00 PM ET as we answer these questions, dig deeper into the answers and provide examples of how our community is getting ready for the FCC & CRTC mandated STIR-SHAKEN future. And yes, we'll have time to answer your questions during the session, so be sure to join the conversation live!
The live event will be recorded and library of recordings made available to registrants.
Who should attend:
Network architects at service providers and enterprises, networking consultants, analysts and decision-makers involved in acquiring network technology
By registering for this event you agree to opt-in to TelcoBridges and any co-sponsor marketing communications.