Date: Thursday, 11 June 2020
Time: 6:30pm-7:30pm HKT (GMT+8)
As a former Governor of the US Federal Reserve, Chicago Booth Professor Randall Kroszner played a major role in responding to the 2008 Financial Crisis and improving consumer protection in financial services. Register now for the free webinar to hear from Professor Kroszner as he evaluates the fiscal policy response to the COVID-19 pandemic and shares insights and lessons learned from previous crises. Topics to be discussed include:
• Fiscal and monetary policy response to COVID-19 thus far
• Has the policy response been too bold? Will today’s actions create systemic risk?
• Will the breakdown of global supply chains necessitate a partial reversal of globalization?
• What are the other unintended consequences?
• How can we build resiliency for future crises?
Randall S. Kroszner
Governor, Federal Reserve System (2006-2009)
Deputy Dean for Executive Programs and Norman R. Bobins Professor of Economics at The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
Heather Brilliant, CFA
President and CEO, Diamond Hill Capital Management
This webinar qualifies for 1 Professional Learning credit.