As we start a new decade, industry experts must be increasingly adept at pivoting strategies in a continuously evolving playing field. This has become ever more apparent in light of the market crisis unfolding at the close of Q1. The ability to identify fleeting moments from long-term shifts is critical in determining which deals make sense in a rapidly changing climate. The New York Spring Financing CRE Forum will discuss the impacts of the COVID-19 outbreak as they relate to commercial real estate finance, where it’s safe to invest, opportunities for yield, the shift to a lenders’ market and how firms are moving business forward in this “new normal."
Join our expert speakers as they discuss:
- If there are any windows of opportunity with current market volatility
- Which deals are moving forward and which are struggling
- Domestic and foreign investor strategies
- Key differentiating factors between competing finance sources
- How strong commercial real estate is as an industry to withstand the impacts of this new crisis