The webinar will look at how the COVID-19 pandemic is reshaping healthcare with technology, and specifically the response of the National Health System, UK. With a fundamental shift in HealthTech now imminent, key questions addressed will be what applications are proving useful, what are likely to see more investment, and how is the digital landscape for healthcare technology going to change.
During the webinar, you will be able to gain insights into:
- Addressing global pandemic situation and the need for digital application to help prevent the spread
- Digital applications in current COVID-19 clinical trials
- What are government digital initiatives, and what market should drive
- Remaining complexities and challenges in digital transformation in healthcare
- Challenging traditional approaches to HealthTech
- Empowering the patient
The webinar is part of the forthcoming 4th Digital Healthcare Summit, co-located as part of the Asia Healthcare Week which is happening from 1-3 September 2020 in Singapore. This umbrella event spans three co-located conferences in Digital Health, Healthcare Facilities and Health Insurance, that will address a wide variety of aspects regarding the direction of healthcare and what it takes to prepare healthcare businesses for emerging priorities in the sector.
To find out more, please visit: https://www.asiahealthcaresummit.com/