It is our pleasure to welcome you to WEO's webinar on "Super Minimally Invasive Interventions of EGD" organized by the WEO Super Minimally Invasive Interventions Ad hoc Committee.
- Learn a new treatment model for future medicine
The 1-hour & 20-minutes webinar includes the following 10-minute lectures:
- The concept, indication and future of super minimally invasive surgery - Enqiang Linghu (China)
- Are we eligible to use SMII for GIST of the esophagus and stomach? - Evgeny Federov (Russia)
- Endoscopic Full Thickness Resection for gastric submucosal tumors - Philip Chiu (China)
- Difficult peroral endoscopic myotomy: definition and management strategies - Deliang Liu (China)
- Super minimally invasive therapy of pancreatic tumors - Dong-Wan Seo (South Korea)
Enqiang Linghu (China)
Qiang Cai (USA)
Ningli Chai (China)
Registration is free of charge. Register now!