NEW DATE & TIME:
Date: Monday 21 September
Time: 11am – 12pm EST
In the world of logistics, getting ready for peak shipping season usually means researching, understanding and following historical demand patterns. But this year, uncertainty from COVID-19 is changing everything.
On Monday 21st September, 11am EST, Reuters Events will be holding an exclusive webinar designed specifically to dissect what this ‘new normal’ means for supply chain & logistics’s peak season in this unique period in history.
Get insights from key industry leaders on how they're preparing for peak season, including:
• Charles Brewer, COO, Canada Post
• Jamie Lansdell, Americas - Regional Manager Automotive & Mobility, Expeditors
• Alan Edwards, Client Executive (UK and Northern Europe), Tradeshift
• Lindsay Coulson, Project Director, Reuters Events (moderator)
In this special webinar episode, key themes include:
• Take stock of how Covid-19 has impacted the transport and logistics industry, and how we can ensure operations are resilient in preparation for peak season and in the event of a potential second virus peak.
• In 2020, closed manufacturing, distribution and fulfilment facilities demonstrated the fragility of the supply chain system – how has the digital response created greater supply chain resilience and what can you do to accelerate your digital roadmap?
• Visibility is the holy grail, but overcoming fragmentation is the key first step. Culturally and technically, what are the practical hurdles toward standardisation and interoperability?
Can’t make it live? Sign up now and you’ll receive the recording by email.