Join BakerAvenue's conversation with special guests, Rachel Kibbe and Matthew Aprile, on the fashion industry's journey towards a more local "seed to sewn" movement towards conscious consumerism.
Some of the questions we'll discuss are:
- What do we think sustainability is and what is it really?
- How we're moving towards a fully sustainable/circular fashion industry
- What factors (i.e. regulation, technology, supply chain reorgs) is the industry considering to move the needle?
- How investors make a difference?
- What investment factors are more critical than others?