Reflecting on the whirlwind of 2020, through the latest in a market-leading research series from Climate Bonds Initiative.
The record-breaking third quarter of 2020 drove green issuance to its largest to date, a resilient resurgence despite the initial shock of the pandemic.
How have these competing forces affect green bond pricing?
Which global actors are the most prominent in the green surge?
What can we expect in 2021?
Climate Bonds Green Bond Pricing in the Primary Market H2 2020 examines the pricing dynamics of qualifying green bonds issued in the second half of 2020. The findings of the paper will be presented by the author, Caroline Harrison.
Sign-up for the insightful panel discussion lead by Manuel Adamini as they explore some of the themes arising in the research. These include:
- the ‘greenium’
- the extraordinary growth in green ETF assets,
- role of sovereign issuers in the growth of the GSS bond market, - how green bonds can contribute to the transition to a low carbon and sustainable future.
We bring you speakers from government, industry and finance as we look back on 2020 and look ahead to another huge year for green finance.
17th March 2021, Wednesday
10:45 London / 11:45 Paris / 18:45 Singapore
- Alexandra Beust, Head of Investor Relations, The Federal Republic of Germany - Finance Agency
- Gerard Kits, Head of Treasury, TenneT
- Caroline Harrison, Senior Research Analyst, Climate Bonds Initiative
- Manuel Adamini | Director, Responsible Investment (RI) Strategist, BMO Global Asset Management
- Francois Millet, Head of ETF Strategy, ESG, and Innovation at Lyxor Asset Management
- Alexander Vollmer, Head of Creditor Relations & Ratings, Daimler
By registering to attend this webinar, you accept the terms of Climate Bonds Initiative and Zoom's Privacy Policies (https://zoom.us/privacy)
This is a password-protected webinar. The password will be in the invitation sent to your email when you subscribe to this event.