Arduino provides an end-to-end approach to IoT that includes hardware, software, connectivity and cloud that enables users to focus on building their application instead of spending time on the ‘how’.
Date: Thursday, May 23rd, 2019
Time: 4pm CET (3pm GMT)
What you will learn:
● Choosing connectivity - WiFi, cellular (LTE Cat-M), Ethernet, LoRa, CAN and RS-485
● Instant IoT sensor hardware - environmental, motion (IMU), thermocouple (cold-chain) examples
● Security principles - including hardware security and certificate-based authentication
● Software quickstart - remote sensing and control with Arduino Cloud
● Integration to third party cloud and business applications
Please note, this webinar is in English language only.