News no longer breaks; it tweets. Today’s crisis news moves faster than ever, shortening the timeframe companies have to respond to little more than a few minutes. And contrary to conventional wisdom, a great reputation and solid social media engagement only set the bar higher for crisis management performance. Imagine yourself in the following situations:
• The first images you receive after one of your aircraft crashes come through tweets from people at the airport.
• Social media lights up with discussion about severe product failures.
• You receive a letter from an activist group announcing they will launch a campaign against your company on Monday unless you meet their demands today.
To be successful in a crisis, companies must do more, and do it faster, than ever before. And authentic engagement is critical: as companies respond to crises, they must continue to meet the stakeholder expectations they’ve set.
In this webinar, you will:
• Learn how to use social/digital analytics to understand what you’re facing.
• Hear about ways to ensure your social media program is prepared for a crisis.
• Learn how to respond immediately in social media while letting crisis management strategy catch up.
By registering for this solution provider webinar, you are agreeing to share your registration information with the host following the webinar.