It’s a fact of life, women typically live longer than men. Often, widows or single women are forced to handle aspects of the family finances they never had to in the past due to death or divorce. Join Michael Halliday and Charles Randall as they discuss financial planning for women and widows and the appropriate changes needed after life altering events.
• Does your investment portfolio compliment your ability to tolerate risk?
• Does your estate planning team and financial team work in concert with one another
• How your financial planning success can benefit your kids and your grand kids.
• Is your financial plan truly in alignment with your values?
• Is your financial team a finely tuned orchestra, or several musicians playing different songs?
• What areas of your finances would you like to become more proficient in? We really want to know!
AZ time: 10am
NM time: 11am