What do renewable energy projects of the future look like - how will they be developed and financed?
Reuters Events is pleased to welcome BlackRock Real Assets, RES Americas, Norton Rose Fulbright, Schneider Electric, Capital Dynamics and Origis Energy as they discuss some of the nuanced issues being faced by companies developing new renewable energy projects in coming years.
The speakers include:
• [Chair] Caileen Kateri Gamache, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
• Martin Torres, Managing Director, Head of the Americas for the Renewable Power Group, BlackRock Real Assets
• Danny Splettstosser, Vice President Origination and Investor Relations, Renewable Energy Systems
• Erin Decker, Director, Cleantech Client Management, Schneider Electric Energy and Sustainability Services
• Benoit Allehaut, Managing Director, Clean Energy Infrastructure, Capital Dynamics
• David Pressman, Director of Business Development of Origis Energy
If you cannot attend we will send you the recordings to your inbox after.
Signing up will automatically enroll you to attend the upcoming Reuters Events Future of Renewables Virtual, a free to attend virtual leadership summit powering a clean energy future.