Partner visas – sometimes referred to as a Spouse Visa, De Facto visa, Fiancé visa, or Prospective Marriage visa – allow an Australian citizen or permanent resident to sponsor their partner/spouse to migrate to Australia.
We will discuss some of the important factors in applying for a Partner visa, including:
• Proving your relationship – Specifically what is a de-facto relationship
• Two Stages of a Partner Visa Application – provisional & permanent
• Sponsorships – limitations and character issues
• Potential pitfalls – common errors
• Upcoming changes – new sponsorship framework
The session will run for 30-40 minutes followed by a question and answer session.
Cost: FREE of charge