Presented by: Wired & Wireless Technologies Ltd (WAWT), a strategic technology analyst and consulting firm.
Supported by: Key industry players and thought-leaders presenting at this event (WAWT, AirFuel Alliance, Energous Corporation, Ossia Inc., TransferFi, Wi-Charge)
The key objective of this knowledge-based webinar is to provide latest update on the ‘Distance Wireless Charging’ Technology, answering the following key questions:
1. What’s the current state of wireless power industry?
– Providing the overview of the wider wireless power technology solution types, with focus on ‘distance wireless charging’.
2. Distance wireless charging
- Where are we now? Who are the key players? What are some of these key players saying? Reviewing the latest state of the distance wireless charging technology;
- How big it is going to be, and by when? Assessing the total size of the opportunity for distance wireless charging market – 5-10 years outlook;
- Which are key applications, use-cases, and how big are these opportunities? Presenting some examples from key players;
3. And more important, the key focus of this webinar is to answer key questions about:
- How real is the distance wireless charging technology - dream or reality? Clarifying the various myths about the ‘distance’ wireless charging technology – dream or reality, power transfer levels, distance of power, regulatory guidance and status, forward plan/roadmap.
1. Presentation from each of the thought-leaders from the wireless power industry (see the speaker list below)
2. Panel discussion
3. Audience Q&A
Event timezones: 8am PST/4pm BST/11pm SNG
PLEASE USE BUSINESS E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR REGISTRATION PURPOSES
Upon acceptance of your registration you will receive the confirmation e-mail containing the webinar joining link. Kindly check your spam or junk folder as the e-mail will be sent from Zoom <email@example.com>.