Online tutor led live webinar training session for your professional development.
Skills and knowledge highlighted in this training include
• Legal, clinical and social definitions, including classifications
• An understanding of personality disorder, its prevalence and diagnostic criteria
• Exploring the origins of the term ‘borderline personality disorder’
• Understanding the term ‘borderline Personality disorder’, its application and validity within personality disorders
• The Hare Psychopathy Checklist / psychopaths in the media
• When and where does the problem occur / triggers and consequences
• Examining the risk factors, personality factors and predisposing factors for borderline personality disorder
• Exploration of the practical implications of what works in therapy
• An overview of good practice recommendations for working more effectively with this client group
• Developing and implementing a maintenance plan
• Supporting yourself
Webinar sessions may be recorded for training and monitoring/evaluation purposes. Acute Training Solutions Limited (Acute) reserve the right to use any session in full or part in the future.
The webinar session will not record any video footage of the attendees, it will only record audio. Any reference to an attendee will be by name only, no other data will be used to identify any individuals other than an employee or representative of Acute.
Please advise an Acute representative at the time of booking if you do not agree for you or your colleagues for whom the session has been booked, to be recorded and this function will be switched off.
Acute also reserve the right to delete any webinar recordings at any time.