Produced by SM&W, this event will provide a non-biased platform for some of the leading wireless sharing manufacturers to educate attendees on the considerations firms should account for in order to integrate wireless sharing within your team. Whether you are in the classroom, conference room, or sitting at home, learn how to select the right wireless sharing technology for your organization. Moderated by Mark Peterson, Principal and Global AV Leader at SM&W, the webinar will discuss product differentiation, implementation of wireless sharing technologies, product adoption, the future of wireless sharing, and more.
As a pure consulting firm and trusted advisors to our clients, SM&W strives to remain at the forefront of technology in order to provide impartial guidance for each of our projects. While we neither sell nor manufacture any equipment or technology, we remain in tune with the many technology manufacturers in this space and use our objective expertise to become trusted advisors to our architectural and end user clients.
- Michael Vanderheeren, Product Director Meeting Experience, Barco
- Robert Bach, Director of Product Strategy, Crestron
- Christopher Jaynes, Founder & CTO, Mersive Technologies
- Christian Loacker, Global Director of Sales & Marketing, WolfVision
You Should Attend This Event If:
- You are unsure how to navigate content sharing amid a hybrid workforce/classroom.
- You need help deciding what wireless sharing product is the right fit for your team.
- You aren't sure how to get buy-in from your team on a wireless sharing product.
- You want to learn more about wireless sharing options.