The COVID-19 pandemic poses a serious challenge to addiction patients and treatment providers alike. Ensuring patients have access to the medications they need while limiting potential exposure to the virus is a challenge if patients rely on traditional retail pharmacies to fill their prescriptions.
Cordant's pharmacy solution can help ensure patients have convenient and reliable access to buprenorphine and reduce unnecessary travel by delivering the medication to the patient at the time of their visit to the clinic.
• Demetra Ashley - Former U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration Acting Assistant Administrator, Diversion Control Division; Pharmacy Compliance Officer, Cordant Health Solutions
• Bob Mann - Senior VP & GM of Integrated Services, Cordant Health Solutions
• DATE: Thursday, April 16, 2020
• TIME: 1 p.m. Pacific | 2 p.m. Mountain | 3 p.m. Central | 4 p.m. Eastern
• DURATION: 20 minutes with questions at the end
• TOPIC: We will discuss how the program works and answer commonly asked questions about regulatory and compliance concerns.
This webinar is for educational purposes only and is not intended to offer medical, legal or regulatory advice. It is open to anyone regardless of relationship with Cordant Health Solutions.