PPP Round II: What does it mean for businesses, nonprofits and venues?
You’ve heard the Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Small Businesses, Nonprofits, and Venues Act was passed into law late in 2020 and provides modifications to the existing Paycheck Protection Program, as well as authorizing a new round of PPP loans through March 31, 2021 and other relief to businesses. But what does it mean for your business or organizations moving forward?
This Fort Worth Business Press Webinar will examine how this Act can benefit your business and how the new rules apply to you and how you can – and whether you should – take advantage of the Act.
Topics will include, but are not limited to:
• What employers should know with new stimulus bill
• Modifications to the existing Paycheck Protection Program
• Getting the forgiveness application right the first time
• How Do New Changes Impact My Existing PPP Loan?
• Which Other Programs That May Help My Small Business Have Been Changed or Updated?
• How can Nonprofits and Venues be helped by the new act?