You've broken records every month in 2020, and you know it won't last forever. What goes up must come down so how can you use technology to prepare for the eventual downturn that you know is coming? Lenders don’t have to go backwards - if they get ready now.
2020 has been exciting to say the least, and so will this event! Join industry veteran and celebrity, Rob Chrisman, Alex Kutsishin, Joe Zeibert, Kurt Reisig, Christy Soukhamneut and Devin Norales in a presidential-worthy discussion about how Lender’s should be using technology to prepare for the eventual slow down to the refi boom the mortgage industry is experiencing. That slowdown is coming soon, and top producers will be attracted to Lenders with the technology to continue to support them with full funnels. Both Sales Boomerang and Nomis Solutions provide Lenders with the technology to get more deals done in good and bad mortgage climates. These technologies close the gap between the lowest performing LO and the level of the highest performing producers.
- The lay of the land: state of the industry and insight into lenders reactions to the 2020 market and preparations for the 2021 market
- What can lenders do to maintain margins amidst volume compression?
- Lenders aren’t the only ones adapting. How are tech companies changing and evolving their products to arm lenders for success?
- How do you keep producers producing? How do you keep your successful LOs and help those struggling?
- How will you prove to your producers that they can trust you and your strategy for the coming challenges?
- Advice from thought leaders, tech companies and your peers on what you can do now to get ready for a tumultuous market landscape in the future