The Hydrogen Council predicts a $2.5 trillion market for hydrogen and fuel cell equipment by 2050. However, with costs of hydrogen still high, which sectors are leading the demand for hydrogen? And how is this going to alter as production scales up?
Reuters Events invites you to join our hour-long panel discussion as we uncover:
• Which sectors are making up the hydrogen demand and how this is evolving
• Strategy for approaching hard-to-abate sectors
• Cutting the cost of hydrogen - the perspective from the end-users
Speakers joining include:
• (Moderator) Mona Dajani, Global Co-Head of Energy, Infrastructure, Mobility, Renewables & Water at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
• Graham Cooley, CEO, ITM Power
• Oliver Bishop, General Manager - Hydrogen, Shell
• Outi Ervasti, Vice President - Renewable Hydrogen and PtX, Neste
Can't make it live? Sign up today and we will send you the recordings after the discussion.