• Explore the key impacts of 2020 on supply chain operations and discuss what is needed for businesses to successfully outline and implement a progressive and resilient strategy to drive growth, manage ongoing risk and maintain quality of products for customers.
• With increasing eCom requirements, shifts in logistics capabilities and fast paced inventory management fluctuations, explore where companies should aim to remove blockages and replace redundant, highly error-prone processes with automation to match the renewed need for speed, flexibility and accuracy.
• Discuss the drawbacks of overly complex supply chains - layered with silos that contribute to a lack of communication and operational visibility - and analyse how best to overcome these obstructions and bridge the gaps in your supply chain processes to drive up efficiency.
Expert speaker line up includes:
• Jeff Rivera, COO, Lineage Logistics
• Sean Harapko, America's Supply Chain & Operations Solution & Regional Leader, EY
• Evi Cohen, VP Global Life Sciences & Healthcare, Appian