Bali, an Indonesian paradise island, is a well-known as travel destinations. In recent years it has become an increasingly popular place to study abroad as well.
While studying abroad where others spend their holidays might sound extraordinary and almost too good to be true, it's long been a top choice for many who want their study abroad period be something unique and unforgettable. It allows you to combine academic studies, learning about a new and exotic as well as living in some of the most beautiful places on Earth.
In this 1 hour webinar, you will learn about:
* Why Bali has become immensely popular places for studying abroad
* About our partner universities in Bali - Warmadewa, Udayana and Undiknas
* How studying abroad in Bali can be a viable option even with a more limited budget
* The numerous benefits for both your personal and professional life that studying abroad in Asia and Indonesia can bring
* How to apply easily and affordably, without excessive paperwork or worrying about the outcome of the application
The webinar includes a Q&A session where you can ask questions from our experienced speakers who not only have studied abroad themselves but are passionate about making the same life-changing experiences possible for others as well.
There are a limited number of seats available, so be quick to register!
If you know someone who would be interested in this webinar, please share the link by using the social share buttons above.
Find out more about Asia Exchange at www.asiaexchange.org