Pharmaceutical manufacturing plants worldwide are under pressure to manage Pharmaceuticals in the Environment (PiE) and ensure wastewater effluents meet the highest standards of Predicted No Effects Concentration (PNEC) for antibiotics, antiparasitics and all other Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs).
Join Axine’s Director of Sales, Krista Ramirez, and water industry veteran and former Ecolab VP, Chris Morrison, for a concise webinar to learn how to eliminate APIs from pharmaceutical manufacturing wastewater.
This webinar provides pharma EHS, engineering and project management professionals with a step-by-step guide for on-site treatment of antibiotics and other APIs in pharmaceutical manufacturing wastewater including:
• PNEC Assessments: getting started
• Technology Selection: conventional treatment options vs. electrochemical oxidation (EOx) for API treatment and destruction
• Wastewater Strategy: CIP stream segregation vs. whole plant effluent
• System Design Criteria: defining system goals and wastewater specification
• Treatability Testing: how to verify technology cost and performance
• CapEx vs. OpEx: how Wastewater-as-a-Service (WaaS) reduces project risk and simplifies project execution and operation
• Performance Guarantees: how Axine guarantees and verifies performance for API destruction
Case studies and lessons learned from execution of pharma projects will be incorporated throughout to provide real-life examples of how projects are successfully developed from scratch to installation and operation.