• Discuss the key benefits of maximizing visibility and real-time status management of high value goods in transit, with a focus on IoT enabled, data rich asset monitoring to assist across inventory control, installation & recovery.
• Explore how to minimize supply chain complexity most effectively in your operations and identify which steps must be taken by your business to manage and execute a comprehensive reduction in these processes.
• Understand the specific details pertaining to new regulations and compliance requirements of critical asset monitoring that your business must adhere to across supply chain and logistics operations to protect the company and shipments.
Expert speaker line up includes:
- Erik Lund, Head of IoT Tracking Division (Visilion), Sony Network Communications Europe
- Moritz Hermann, Project Manager, Operational Excellence, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Esteban Ibarra, Vice President IOT Solutions, Kore Wireless
- Bill Combs, Vice President Connected Vehicles Strategy & Experimentation, Penske Transportation Solutions