Join us and learn how device analytics can uncover millions in wasted resources.
With local school districts investing $75-150 per student annually on software and website subscriptions, reports forecast that anywhere from 50-70% of those purchases go unused. Despite knowing this fact, schools remain powerless to act because they lack the data to make informed decisions to improve adoption and help re-prioritize resources.
Among the topics this webinar will cover:
• What methods have schools tried so far and why they aren’t working
• The myth about “engagements” and why they tell you little about edtech adoption
• Why tracking active time tells a very different story about “time on task”
• Ways students can trick some systems and ways publishers report data to their advantage
• How PAPERbasket’s unique ROI Calculator can pay for itself in a matter of months