To address the real estate industry’s need for diversity, IMN is pleased to announce the inaugural meeting of the Black Real Estate Roundtable (BRER) on December 9th. BRER aims to connect aspiring Black professionals with increasingly fulfilling careers in real estate, by serving as a vehicle for the exchange of ideas, skills, experiences, deals and employment opportunities.
As a forum for candid dialogue, BRER seeks to:
* Provide thought leadership opportunities for Black real estate professionals
* Deepen connections between Black real estate leaders and aspiring professionals
* Connect real estate employers with diverse talent
* Foster collaboration and generation of new ideas and strategies
* Promote networking and facilitate access to increasingly senior roles in real estate
* Drive meaningful, lasting change to create a more diverse and equitable industry