It would be impossible to discuss cybersecurity without the mention of COVID-19 which has fundamentally altered the digital world. The technology landscape has evolved by leaps and bounds over the years but nothing like 2020 and 2021 as organizations scrambled to adapt at a breakneck speed to accommodate secure remote access or remote support. Fast technology adoptions have created higher risks of security breaches, whether malicious or human error organizations need proper preparedness to protect their data.
Join us for our upcoming "Cybersecurity: How secure are your operations?" webinar where our guest speaker Mark Bowling the Vice President of Security Response Services at ExtraHop and Jacob Mix, Engineering Manager at Eagle Technology, take an in-depth look at how you can minimize your risk through proper preparedness.
· What are the elements of cybersecurity and how does it work?
· Top cybersecurity challenges CMMS users face.
· How to secure your organization and identify Cybersecurity threats
· Proteus MMX Security Features
· How to use Proteus MMX Securely in your organization
There will be a Q&A after the session.
Can’t make the date/time? No worries, register, and we’ll send you the recording!