Learning to ride the ups and downs of market volatility? Interested in hedging your risk from the cash markets? Best of all, looking for a product that allows you to go both long or short, and with leverage? Come join us for this introductory course and understand the details of CFDs!
CFD, also known as Contract for Differences, is a popular leveraged product that is available across multiple asset classes, from Equities (Stocks / Shares), Indices, Commodities and Forex with >5,000 counters available for you to choose from.
• Everything you need to know about CFD trading
• Types of CFD products
• Why is CFD such a popular and useful trading instrument?
• How to trade CFDs?
• Examples of shorting and leverage
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Consent to Use of Your Personal Data
1. I authorise, agree and consent to allow Phillip Securities Pte. Ltd. (“PSPL”), its employees to:
a) send me marketing, advertising and promotional information, materials and/or documents relating to the investment products and/or services through the following modes of communication:
• Electronic transmission to my email address; and
• to my telephone contact number(s) by way of voice, text (SMS/MMS), fax, VOIP based smart phone application such as Whatsapp, Viber, etc.
2. I understand that I am entitled to withdraw my consent for the collection, use and disclosure of my Personal Data at any point in time by notifying the Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) of PhillipCapital at email@example.com in writing.