Are you sure the fuel you take out of the tank is what you test? Reduce risk of misleading results. When you are testing for microbiological contamination do you really know if you are finding real fuel contamination or identifying lack of hand washing or samples are lying about getting cross contaminated?
In this short 20 minute "bite-size" session we’re going to cover:
- The basics of getting a good sample and simple hygiene that will make a difference
- What we mean by cross contamination, from taking the sample to conducting the test
- Considerations for transportation of samples to remote test locations
- Simple measures to reduce cross contamination and potentially misleading results
- How antibody tests avoid the need for most on-site controls in sterility, the right result with less to go wrong