During this one-hour panel, health plan leaders, digital engagement experts, and industry stakeholders will discuss the critical steps health plans should be taking to improve the member experience and increase high-risk member engagement. The discussion will be followed by a Q&A with attendees.
Key topics covered will include:
• The top 3 health diseases most at risk of increased diagnoses in 2021, based on Prealize Health’s predictive analytics models
• How health plans and providers can reduce these risks through targeted member experience initiatives
• How healthcare leaders can better under individual members to drive proactive, personalized healthcare experiences that improve outcomes and reduce cost.
• Ryan Panchadsaram, Technical Advisor to the Chairman, Kleiner Perkins, and former U.S. Deputy Chief Technology Officer
• Kristin Torres Mowat, Healthcare technology and services advisor and investor
• John Cake, Director, Strategic Investments at Premera Blue Cross