Concerned about the rising number of COVID-19 cases across our region? Curious about vaccine development and distribution within our community? Receive the latest local COVID-19 updates and learn how the pandemic continues to impact Leon County in this new virtual series.
Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare (TMH) and The Village Square, in partnership with Leon County, the Leon County Department of Health, the City of Tallahassee, Capital Regional Medical Center, Bond Community Health Center and Neighborhood Medical Center, are coming together to provide a weekly community COVID-19 update, streaming every Friday at noon via Zoom.
Join former Tallahassee Democrat Publisher Skip Foster as he asks the questions you really need answered about this pandemic.
This virtual chat will feature a different topic every Friday.
- Dean Watson, MD, Chief Integration Officer at Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare & Capital Health Plan
- Temple O. Robinson, MD, Chief Executive Officer at Bond Community Health Center, Inc.
- Claudia Blackburn, MPH, RN, Health Officer at the Leon County Department of Health
- Trey Blake, MD, Chief Medical Officer at Capital Regional Medical Center
- Jeanne’ Freeman, Chief Executive Officer at Neighborhood Medical Center
- City of Tallahassee
- Leon County
We're proud to be partnering with local Tallahassee business, Partners in Communication, to be offering a sign language interpreter for our upcoming chats.
To submit your questions, please email PR@TMH.ORG.