Digital health companies have seen an extraordinary influx of funding this year, buoyed by increased investor interest during these unprecedented times. While entrepreneurs ride the wave—raising larger rounds than ever before—eventually CEOs have to decide whether to go public, remain private, and/or aim for a strategic exit. Each strategy presents both merits and risks that must be evaluated.
Join Rock Health and 7wireVentures for a webinar featuring digital health leaders who have been there and led their companies through mergers, acquisitions, IPOs, and even SPACs! Entrepreneurs will learn best practices to set your company up for success today—and be prepared for an exit opportunity tomorrow.
- Lee Shapiro, Co-Founder and CFO, Livongo; Managing-Partner 7wireVentures
- Gina Bartasi, CEO of Kindbody, former CEO of Progyny
- Naomi Allen, Co-Founder and CEO, Brightline
- Abner Mason CEO and Founder, ConsejoSano
- Alyssa Jaffee, Partner, 7wireVentures
- Bill Evans, CEO, Rock Health