Oct 7, 2020 (10:00 ET / 15:00 BST / 16:00 CET). Recordings Available to Registrants.
Glass Lewis, the Council of Institutional Investors, and CGLytics, provide insight into the rapidly evolving materiality of governance factors.
CEO pay cuts, staff layoffs, and volatile stock prices have become the norm in 2020.
To stay ahead of the market, Asset Owners & Asset Managers must increase engagement with topics, such as incentive plans, to ensure they are socially responsible and aligned with performance.
Our Expert Speakers Provide Exclusive Insights On:
• How to benchmark your portfolio companies’ executive compensation practices
• Why companies’ pay-for-performance is still misaligned, even after they have taken pay cuts this year
• ESG in incentive plans; how to link to variable pay
• How to identify executive compensation risks in your portfolio and ensure good investments decisions are made
• The impact of equity requests on your portfolio; how to perform benchmarking of stock-based compensation plan costs and evaluate risks of share dilution.
Expert Speakers Include:
Andrew Gebelin, Vice President of Research, Engagement and Stewardship, Glass Lewis
Glenn Davis, Deputy Director, Council of Institutional Investors
Aniel Mahabier, CEO, CGLytics
Through attending this webinar, you will:
• Understand the Market Context
• Identify the Core Issues
• Prepare for Engagement
• Review Your Voting and Investment Guidelines
• Gain Exclusive Access to CGLytics’ Russell 3000 Report Data
* Can't Join LIVE? - No problem! Recordings will be sent directly to all registrants