In these challenging times of social distancing, remote work, and online education, it’s critical that materials, live events, phone calls and group meetings, training, and learning are inclusive to all. This webinar will provide an overview of the challenges and actionable recommendations for solutions to make sure that people with disabilities can participate fully in online presentations, meetings, events, and training.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
• Train your presenters to effectively deliver online content
• Choose an accessible online platform and media player
• Notify your attendees about accommodations made for them
• Provide accessible materials in parallel
• Provide captioning and/or sign language
• Describe live visual content
• And more!
Join us for the webinar series: Making Communications Accessible, where you'll learn tips on how to create and deliver accessible content to your remote audiences:
• Webinar #1 March 26th 2pm ET/11am PT: Creating and Hosting an Accessible Online Presentation
• Webinar #2 April 2nd 2pm ET/11am PT: Creating Accessible Email & Social Media Posts
• Webinar #3 April 9th 2pm ET/11am PT: Creating Accessible Digital Documents
By submitting this form, I am agreeing to the Level Access privacy statement: https://www.levelaccess.com/privacy/