The past year living with COVID-19 has triggered a public health alarm, highlighting the healthcare workforce shortage and sharpening the awareness of the aging population.
This webinar will present advanced sensor technologies for battery-powered smart wearable and hearable devices that will accurately measure our vital signs, including blood oxygen, heart rate, body temperature, etc., yet consuming very low power.
Industry experts from ams OSRAM and Ambiq will share the latest trends in smart sensor technologies for monitoring health. You'll learn new ways of harnessing these technologies for the next generation's healthcare and lifestyle needs.
Topics that will be covered within 1.5 hours includes:
• Overview of smart health solution on wearables & hearables
• Exploring sensors for vital sign signal
• Outlook for Vital Sign Solution
• How to achieve extra miles with your battery powered wearables & hearables
• Local voice command on wearables and hearables