In an increasingly crowded and frantic retail marketplace, logistical capabilities can be the differentiator between the winners and the less prepared. Failure to effectively plan and execute an accurate logistics strategy will result in missed deliveries, a rise in operational costs and ultimately a loss of customers to the competition.
In our upcoming webinar, in partnership with Dassault Systèmes, Ahold Delhaize and EY, we break down the challenges in today’s retail logistics world, how to overcome those challenges as well as the keys to planning for successful logistics operations. We take a deep dive into answering most pressing concern such as:
• The inefficiency of current planning models and systems: With many current logistical challenges far too complex for outdated systems - such as operations still running on spreadsheets - explore how to improve flexibility in your planning capabilities to aid consistent delivery and adaptation to sudden peaks in demand
• The cost of uncoordinated logistics: Explore the financial implications of inaccurate logistics planning and discuss how challenges such as globalization, disruptions and the growing sustainability mandate will place more pressure on your business to deliver a cost-effective and efficient logistics strategy.
• The right path for the competitive edge: Given the volume of different planning problems that plague the industry –such as the many unique requirements and constraints for food logistics - analyze which strategic improvements will work best for your unique challenges and business goals, from a data management and technology standpoint.
Expert speaker line up includes:
• Alexandros Komianos, Senior Manager Supply Chain Transformation, EY
• Jack Holt, Director of Logistics Operations, Ahold Delhaize Procurement
• Robert Oliver Senior Solutions Consultant, DELMIA Quintiq
• Paddy Le Count, Project Director Supply Chain, Reuters Events