The energy industry has never seen a year like it. Demand dips, supply cuts, negative oil price, volatility, disrupted trade flows, bankruptcies, debt all over, green investment and through it all... opportunity.
That’s why, on Wednesday 8 July, Reuters Events are hosting a webinar to help you understand the recent events and ongoing volatility and prepare for the journey to recovery ahead.
Sign up to tune in live or get the recordings
Experts joining the live webinar panel:
• Stuart Williams, President, ICE Futures Europe, Intercontinental Exchange
• Alessandro Liberati, Global Head of Crude Oil Trading, BB Energy Trading
• Nigel Scott, MD & Global Head, Structured Trade & Commodity Finance, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Key discussion points, providing you with unrivalled market insights:
• Hear about the short and long-term impacts of negative oil price trading, retro-active pricing and future pricing on energy producers, traders and buyers
• Debate current challenges and opportunities for energy market stakeholders and traders
• Learn how price discovery and transparency are affecting the market
• Hear insights on how the energy market be reshaped in 2020 and beyond
Can't join live? Register now and you'll get access to the recordings
I hope you enjoy these exclusive insights!