ICDE Ambassadors for the global advocacy of OER and the UNESCO ICDE OER Chairs will reflect and discuss the recommendations during this webinar hosted by ICDE and the ICDE OER Advocacy Committee. A recent global study on OER from UNESCO, the impacts, achievements, and challenges of OER will also be presented. Webinar participants are invited to a lively dialogue after the presentations are completed.
• Introduction and summary on the forthcoming UNESCO OER recommendations
Ebba Ossiannilsson, Chair ICDE OERAC
• Svetlana Knyazeva on the recent OER study from UNESCO Institute for Information Technologies in Education
• Recent global study on OER from UNESCO; Understanding the impact of OER.
• A short round with comments on the forthcoming UNESCO OER recommendations
from ICDE OER Advocacy Committee James Glapa-Grossklag, Jean-Marc Meunier, Xiangyang Zhang, and Ebba Ossiannilsson
• A short round with comments from ICDE OER Chairs on the forthcoming UNESCO OER recommendations Rory McGreal, María Soledad Ramírez Montoya, Christian M. Stracke, and Agbu (Jane) Obiageli
• Dialogue and questions with the audience (Attendees will be muted and able to submit questions via text).