A Special Learning in Action Podinar for Executive Coaches
Master Coaches reveal truths, mistruths and myths - and answer the questions you’ve been afraid to ask.
Join us for this 90-minute podinar, and hear our panel of expert executive coaches debate, and answer your own questions, on topics like these:
• Where did the idea that "the client has all the answers" come from?
• Is there a "right" way to give advice? If so, what is it?
• What does it mean to partner with your client?
• What makes getting an MCC so hard? Why are there so few of them?
• Do you ever get to a place in coaching where you don't know what to do?
Why this podinar? Because no one talks about these topics. And because of the flood of animated responses to our "Must I Ask and Never Tell" blog.
We want to support coaches in providing the best coaching possible for their clients, and so they can make a thriving, successful living as professional coaches.
Join our moderator and a panel of four MCC coaches, including some who helped shape ICF:
Moderator: Alison Whitmire, president, Learning in Action
Amy Ruppert, MCC, The Integreship Group
Pamela Richarde, MCC, InnerVision Enterprises
Peter Reding, MCC, Coach For Life
Terrie Upshur-Lupberger, MCC, Altus Growth Partners
Have a question you'd like our panelists to answer during the podinar? Ask in the space provided when you register, or you can ask during the live event.
Register now to attend! (And to receive a link to the recording!)